Terms & Conditions
1. You will always receive my best work, attentive to your needs and goals.
2. Our partnership will always be inspired by a collaboration between us, bringing both minds to the drawing board to achieve the result that fulfills your wishes in every way possible.
3. I will not coach or advise any project that exploits or intends to harm others. I reserve the right to refuse any project before or during its process should any such matter arise.
4. For monthly coaching (since we will be embarking on a journey together), I do require a telephone call prior to accepting a client. This call is free and I encourage any and all questions. Upon hire, I provide a contract that outlines frequency of coaching calls, additional support that is provided, and the coaching fee.
5. My rates are listed for each service. All projects will be calculated at these rates unless otherwise discussed prior to beginning your project and will be clearly outlined in our contract.
6. I require payment in advance for all services, and I accept Paypal or credit card.
7. I’m not happy until YOU are happy, and I will provide up to and including full return of fees should you be dissatisfied with what you receive.